For example...
@some_yum_group

- dc

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Dinesh Kandurwar <dkandurwar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there any syntax to install rpm through group wise.

Thanks
Dinesh K

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bankofny.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities.