Re: Question about remote syslog logging during kickstart

Hi All,

This is related with remote syslog logging during kickstart in %pre and %post.

Is there a way I can utilize what Anaconda is using to do remote syslog logging?

I tried to write a Python script that invokes on the syslog.syslog() function but no luck.  It is only logging to the local /tmp/syslog file.  Is there a way I can get it to log to a remote syslog server?

Thanks!!

David