Re: Custom RPMs - Part of Installation (not post)

On 04/07/2011 12:32 PM, Phillip T. George wrote:

On 04/07/2011 12:12 PM, Jos Vos wrote:
On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 11:42:42AM -0500, Phillip T. George wrote:

I'm looking to install Fedora with updates and custom RPMs/repo included
as part of the kickstart. The portion of including the updates is
fairly easy. However, the custom RPMs (via a custom repo) does not seem
to be as easy as it should be. I'm needing to disable the gpgcheck or
add a key. But, the issue is, I do not see go to disable the gpgcheck
or add the gpg key. Am I missing some piece of vital documentation?
I didn't check F14 for this, but up to F13 the install does not seem to
do signature checks: I'm including a custom repo with non-signed RPMs
in my kickstart file and those RPMs are installed without any problems.

Hmm...interesting. Well I'm getting an error about downloading corrupt
RPMs ... I assume it was because the signature could not be verified, as
it had connectivity to download the repo info. I'll do some more digging
and see if maybe there's something else going on.

Thanks,
Phillip

If the rpm has been updated but createrepo hasn't been re-run, you could get that.

Hugh