Strange behavior of grubby in anaconda (fedora 13)

 Hi!
I am trying to run the following command in anaconda during installation of Fedora 13: /sbin/grubby --update-kernel=`/sbin/grubby --default-kernel` --args="console=tty0" And it does not work - no changes to grub.conf are made. If I run it on the system after installation is complete, it works just fine. Some more information - this command is generated by cobbler snippet post_install_kernel_options. I have it as a part of more complicated set - the original command uses --agrs="console=tty0 console=console=ttyS0,9600n8". The second part (with ttyS0) works fine, but the first one is dropped. I tried to swap them - the order does not matter. I have the same setting working on Scientific Linux without any problems. It is not a cobbler issue - the snippet is rendered properly and also I tried to run it manually during post installation logging into the system with ssh.
Any comments/ideas why would that happens?

Thanks!

Leon