Re: Kickstart-list Digest, Vol 79, Issue 11

Looking at the documentation listed on the Fedora Project, I see a reference
to the %end tag.

Under the title heading " Creating the Kickstart File" you will find this:

"Old-style kickstart syntax does not specify for any end token after the
%packages section or scripts. In this case, the following section order is
required. New-style kickstart syntax requires using %end following these
sections, which means that ordering is not required"

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Kickstart

I think this works in Fedora and not CentOS where I actually had to remove
them.  So I guess the %end is bleeding edge while the rest of the body has
yet to accept it into common practice.

Greg

Greg Haase
ghaase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx