Unexpected results with Kickstart

Title: Unexpected results with Kickstart
I have a kickstart setup that I scratched together. I created a boot disk with a reference to my kickstart file served up on a web server.  The lines in the isolinux.cfg look like this:

    label linux
        menu label ^Install a new system or upgrade an existing system
        kernel vmlinuz
        append initrd=initrd.img stage2=hd:LABEL="Fedora" ks=http://<ip-address>/fedora/ks.cfg

It all works fine on the web server I have all of my versions of kickstart files and I simply move my link to the appropriate kickstart file that I want to use and run the install.  Yet in my kickstart file I specify only the core package like:

%packages
@Core
%end

Yet after the install I look at the anaconda-ks.cfg on the system created with the kickstart and it has:

%packages
@Base
@Core
@core
%end

Or some variation with the caps / lowercase.  The thing is that I want as simple an install as possible.  Is there something I am missing?

Thanks

Greg