revisor fc 13 isobuild error after removing anaconda updates from repository

In order to resolve issue "need to know what repositories are needed for revisor in fc 13"
in accordance with kanarip@xxxxxxxxxxx instructions I have disabled anaconda repositorys
in the /etc/revisor/conf.d/revisor-f13-i386.conf file and I now no longer get the:
Fatal Error: Unable to retrieve software information.
 This could be caused by one of the following:
  - not having a network connection available,
  - Server refusing connections,
  - Using a mirror that isn't fully synchronized,
  - Misconfigured repositories.
But, I now get (near the end of a fc 13 revisor run) the following error:
"Build isolinux and installer":
Got an error from /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/buildinstall (return code 1).
Linking in Release - never starts (just hangs saying pending).
Could the isolinux build error be a result of not being able to get any anaconda updates
and if so, when will that server which crashed be back up or is there another mirror for
anaconda repository?

Floyd,