RH6: Migration Tool for V5 to V6 Package include lists

Hi Kickstarters,

        I am migrating my Kickstart environment from V5 to V6 and have a problem that my V5 package list include file no longer works. I have noted that the package groups have changed significantly and thought I'd first ask whether or not anybody has written some form of conversion tool to do this for me/us.

Can anybody provide me/us with such a tool or is there another way to do this?

Thanks,
Chris

DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH
Am DFS-Campus 10
D - 63225 Langen

Tel.: +49-(0)6103-707-0

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Langen/Hessen
Zuständiges Registergericht: AG Offenbach am Main, HRB 34977
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Prof. Klaus-Dieter Scheurle
Geschäftsführer: Dieter Kaden (Vors.), Ralph Riedle, Jens Bergmann

Internet: http://www.dfs.de
Public-Key der DFS: http://www.dfs.de/dfs/public_key.asc