R: [Read Isolinux Label in Kickstart File]

Hi Everybody, i use kickstart installation since the first release of RHEL3 and across the year the number of kickstart files in my isolinux directory are grown…

Now I want know if there is a way to use the isolinux label insert by the user like a variable to read in %pre script for a number of things first of all create a %include file for partitioning, in this way I think that I’m able to reduce the number of kickstart files tha I use.

For example… I have a ks file for ext3 partitioning and one for ext4 the rest of ks file are identhical, now if there is a way to read the label insert… I can aggregate the two files J

Sorry for my poor English as usually i’m runnig out of time…

Thanks in advance for your precious help in all these years!

Mirko