Re: FTP/HTTP vs NFS install

this seems to be a bug.
My procedure is
1. insert the first CD to boot the box
2. use "linux askmethod " to choose the install method (cdrom/nfs/http/ftp)
3. choose http method
4. enter the http server hostname and directory name
5. it pop up the CD media check window asking me whether to do the
media check or skip it
6. I choose skip and it would jump back to the http server/dir name screen
then it went to 5 again and went into a dead loop.

If I use initrd.img and vmlinz on the command line to boot, everything
went well.
I choose http method, entering the server hostname and directory name,
it would proceed to installation.

Has anyone encountered this problem before?

Btw,I'm using a vmware guest to test this, dhcp is used to get network.

Thanks