Re: RHEL 5.4 - kickstart from USB external DVD

A workaround.

>From http://markmail.org/message/fdje4da4kkybfnss

You can place the kickstart file ks.cfg inside the initrd.img located
in the cdrom. Then boot up the installer with command linux
ks=file:/ks.cfg That's how I'm going around that problem when I'm not
able to get the kickstart via http.

Kind regards
Mats