Whole disk LVM via kickstart

I've been working to see if it is possible to get kickstart to perform an installation in the following disk layout.

/dev/sda1 = /boot  (512mb)
/dev/sdb = LVM2 pv, no partitions (LVs /, /home, /usr/local, /opt, swap, /tmp, & /var)

I'm curious if anyone has been successful in accomplishing a similar setup.

I figured if I did most of my disk work in the %pre section I would be able to take advantage of some of the --useexisting options on volgroup. I even attempted creating the LVs in the %pre section and using --useexisting with logvol.

# Begin of %pre
%pre
echo 64,,83,* | sfdisk -uS /dev/sda

echo | fdisk /dev/sdb <<EOF
EOF

# create vg00
lvm.static pvcreate /dev/sdb
lvm.static vgcreate -s 32m vg00 /dev/sdb

# End of %pre

All of my %pre section code is working properly and the vg is activated. My present error is "You have not defined a root partition (/), which is required for installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server to continue.

This configuration would be aimed at a virtual environment where as growth is required I can dynamically extend sdb and then follow up with rescanning and using LVM2 commands to extend. I am trying to avoid adding additional virtual disks.

Chad