Re: RHEL5 Kickstart and serial console

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009, Larry Brigman wrote:

In 5.1 thru 5.3 I have needed to add the following to my %post section to achieve what you are looking to do. I have kept this option in the 5.4 installs as I haven't seen any problems.
[...]

Weird. As I said, I do serial KS installs and only put in what I mentioned in my previous mail. I don't think since RHEL4 came out I've ever needed to do that extra stuff never mind RHEL5. All I can think is that it's something to do with different hardware detection...

Sorry.

Ben
        Life Is Short.          It's All Good.