Re: %Post problem

Hi

"/" is anaconda's InitRD, not your pendrive "root", so you will need to use another path.

On DVD it's /mnt/source, but check with your install media using VC 2 while installing to get mountpoints

Regards
Pablo

----- "Will Pick" <billscentosinfo@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

Hello Everyone
> Hello,
> I have been working with the anaconda installer for about 6 months now and have been successful at booting and installing 5.3 from a usb drive to Dell 1950 server. I have about 30-50 servers that I will be installing this on.
>
> On the usb I have the kickstart, isos, syslinux and mytools directories and files.
>
> I have not been successful in getting the %post to work in kickstart.
> I am trying to perform a very simple copy however it does not work.
> the command is
>
> %post --nochroot cp /tools/get_tools /mnt/sysimage/get_tools
>
> my only guess is the the mount points are not what they say they are in the documentation, since I have no otherway to diagnose.
>
> Any help would be appreciated?
> Bill

Pablo Iranzo Gómez (Pablo.Iranzo@xxxxxxxxxx)
RHC{SP,E,SS,DS,A} Senior Global Profesional Services Consultant
Phone: +34 645 01 01 49 (CET/CEST)
GnuPG KeyID: 0xFAD3CF0D

--
Inscrita en el Reg. Mercantil de Madrid – C.I.F. B-82 65 79 41
Directores: Michael Cunningham, Charlie Peters y David Owens