driver

We have a special machine that, when you try to install CentOS on it,
says there are no hard drives.  The vendor gave us a zip file which we
unzip and then do a "linux dd" to have it ask us for a driver disk which
we then install.

We would like to rebuild the Linux install DVD and CDS (which I know how
to do) with this driver there that gets automatically found during
installation somehow (probably via a kickstart file) or at the minimum
give the user a menu of drivers with this one in it, and the user knows which
to pick.

Is this possible?

Tony