Re: Suggestions for a better kickstart infrastructure

Guys,

My company wanted me to configure a server which can handle remote OS installation. For all the OS's we use.

I've configured PXE on RHEL 5. And I'm able to Install all the Unix based OS's. OS we're using are:

RHEL 3 AS
RHEL 4 AS
RHEL 5
Fedora
Suse
Windows XP
Windows Server 2003

But I'm stucked with MicroSoft OS's. Can anybody help me please?

Thanks,
Saagar

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 3:51 AM, Bryan J Smith <bjs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 17:48 -0400, Michael DeHaan wrote:
> FYI -- Puppet is from Reductive Labs, not Red Hat.   That doesn't mean
> it's not a good tool :)

Understood, but we list it in our ET site as a component.
But thanx for properly attributing the maintainers when I did not.  ;)

--
Bryan J Smith - Senior Consultant - Red Hat GPS SE US
mailto:bjs@xxxxxxxxxx      +1 (407) 489-7013 (Mobile)