What does kssendmac set?

Hi,

I have a cgi script that I use to generate kickstart files for various hosts.

I use it something like this:

... ks=http://example.com/cgi/ks?host=foobar.example.com

I'd like to use the machine mac address to determine the host configuration to be used and have just discovered the "kssendmac" directive.

Can someone tell me what additional information that directive sets and how I should look for it in my CGI?

Thanks,

R.