Re: kickstart installation failure - volgroup

Ingo Jochim wrote:
I try to install Fedora 8 and 9 using a kickstart script.

It works well on FC4 and F7.

But now I get the following error on the installation:

AnacondaKSHandler: instance has no attribute VolGroup

The line starting with volgroup causes the error. If I comment this the script works fine.

Exactly which version of anaconda are you using?  This was a problem
a while ago, but was fixed by about 11.4.0.37 (IIRC - it most certainly
works for me in 11.4.0.40)