Re: problems with unpartitioned harddrives and automatic partitioning

Hello Shabazian,

Shabazian, Chip wrote:
Not sure, but I do --all before --initlabel.  Shouldn't make a
difference, but I've seen stranger things.

:-) Actually I do --all before --initlabel too, the example I've posted in my original e-mail was already from modified ks.cfg where I've tried to swap options. It didn't help through. :-(

The other thing you could probably do is wipe the the partition table in
%pre:

set $(list-harddrives)
cat << EOF >> /tmp/fdisk.input

EOF

for i in $d1,$d2,$d3,...(better ways to do this, but this is worth
starting with); do fdisk $i < /tmp/fdisk.input; done

Well, I know about %pre but I thought here at kickstart maillist there are people who knows anaconda source and can maybe look into the code and try to fix this issue.