From: kickstart-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:kickstart-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray Van Dolson
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 3:29 PM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Managing many kickstart configurations.

Hey all, how do some of you who have many different kickstart
configurations manage this?  I have similar configurations for different
minor versions of RH, but under the same major version -- and the same
for CentOS.  Much of the config files are the same save for a few
poritions.

I'm considering just writing a small CGI front-end that nicely pulls in
a "common" config and then more specific items.

Sure this can kind of be done via the %include keyword, but somehow
doing this has never seemed as elegant.

Anyone have anything particularly cool they're doing to manage large
numbers of kickstart configs?  I seem to remember stumbling across a
web-based tool at some point but can't find it now.

Ray