Re: cdrom option of Fedora 8 results in anaconda crash

Chris Lumens wrote:
I have a ks file that is working with F7 but if used with F8 results
in an anaconda crash.

I pinpointed the issue to the "cdrom" option, removing it the
installation asks for the source and everything else (except for the
post install "eject") is working as usual.

Anyone else got this problem ?

Yes, this is a known bug in pykickstart that is fixed in 1.19-1 in
f8-updates.

/me notes that this fix is going to end up on a Fedora Unity Re-Spin.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen