Re: nic problems on hp servers

	Anibal, and after instalation from CD media, do you have network
support?

	Maybe it's something related with the updates.img not being loaded
or not containing what you need to get your server's NIC online.

	Do that check, and let us know. Pay attention to the updates.img
at anaconda's logs...

	Regards
	Pablo