Re: More on NFS problem

Joe_Wulf wrote:
John,

Thank you.

I probably could dig into initrd.img hacking, but the subsequent rounds of
testing to handle scenarios of employment don't seem to make it worth doing when
compared with my targets/goals/objectives.  My customer tends to look for
hardware and operating systems that work right out of the box, with the
end-implementation being the holy-rolled magic bean.

If you can't make an effort to help solve your own problem, then you can hardly expect anyone else to do so.

Would still like to know if anyone is using a MacPro, with Windoze and VMware
installed to kickstart build systems.

Probably, if any regular reader of this list has, they'd have spoken up by now.

Good luck,

--

Cheers
John