Re: FC7 kickstart installation,

Ian Brown wrote:
Michael,
Thanks,
The thing is that changing a line and pressing "b" did not do the job.
(whereas in ordinary grub I use it all the time and it works)
nor did "enter" and changing the line worked.

It seems to me that this is not an ordinary GRUB; the fact is that in
ordinary grub
you press "E" to edit a menu entry and here you press "TAB" to edit a
menu entry.

Regards,
Ian

You're right.   I should have thought of that.

The menu is using syslinux, not grub.

Per Peter Jones on #fedora-devel, "escape" will get you to the "boot:" prompt.

--Michael