RE: Installing RedHat on a SAN disk using kickstart

Edwin,

Thanks for the reply.

But I don’t quite understand…

You mean install Linux on the local drive, get the SAN disk installed and then export which directory to network?

I kinda lost you there.

Please clarify.

-Mukarram.

Try mount your SAN disk in a Linux Box ( full operative ) and use NFS/http/ftp for export this directory to network.