How to setup a kickstart server in Fedora 7

I've been attempting to use my notes for establishing a kickstart server, yet within Fedora 7 I'm not finding
so of what I am used to seeing---must be ignorance on my part.  I don't see the xinetd.d (maybe don't
need it) but I also don't see where/how to get tftp up and running.

In RHEL AS4, for example, I'd utilize a copy of the "/usr/lib/syslinux/pxelinux.0" file, but it seems that
Fedora 7 doesn't have such a file for copying into /tftpboot/linuxinstall.

Also, my small network has a Linksys router that normally serves of DHCP, will I have to disable that
to get no dhcp server conflicts with the Fedora7 kickstart server?

While I'm at it, do you know of any other gotcha's for employing Fedora 7 as a kickstart server?

R,
-Joe Wulf, CISSP, USN(RET)
 Senior IA Engineer
 ProSync Technology Group, LLC