Re: FC7 kickstart: CDROM non found

Alessio Focardi wrote:
Hi,

I moved my personalized install from FC6 to F7 but i'm getting into troubles
with the ks.cfg file.

My iso works flawless if run from a cd drive that's connected to the primary ide
but does not work using a cdrom on the secondary controller or from an
usb cdrom.

Iso boots then i get the request to input manually the position of the kickstart
file.

Log shows

getting kickstart file from first CDROM
no CDROM found

I also have to say that the FC6 iso is installing (with the kickstart) from
primary, secondary and usb cdroms on the same machine.

Does a manual install of F7 work?

Here is my relevant isolinux.cfg

label linux
kernel vmlinuz
append ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg initrd=initrd.img skipddc quiet

Probably the problem depends from the "device waltrough" of anaconda, but thats
my guess.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Tnx for the support!