Core6 genhdlist

Hello,

I have a pxe server that we use to Kickstart Core2, Core4 and now Core6 servers.  In the past, as updates came available, I would remove the old RPM from the RPMS directory, replace it with the new RPM and then run /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist to update the hdlists with the new RPM’s.  This worked great with Core2 and Core4 but is not working with Core6.  The PXE / Kickstart server are running on a Core2 server with NFS.  Is there a new way we should be updating the hdlists?

Thanks,

Jolynn