RE: the driverdisk option in the .cfg file

Title: Message
If the U20M2 is anything like the U40M2, RHEL3u8 works much better...
-----Original Message-----
From: kickstart-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kickstart-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Harner Keith-FKH006
Sent: Thursday, 11 January 2007 9:05 AM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: the driverdisk option in the .cfg file

I recently received some new Sun Ultra 20 m2 workstations.
Our current supported release RHEL3 update 7 does not contain drivers for this new hardware.

I attempted to utilize the driverdisk option in the .cfg file and point to an NFS exported directory containing all of the needed drivers.

driverdisk --source=nfs:host_ip:path_to_drivers

For some reason it cannot seem to find the drivers although the path is valid and any host can mount it.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Keith Harner
Engineering Compute
Phone:   480-413-8625

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential.
They may contain legally privileged information or
copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact us at once by return
email and then delete both messages and all attachments.