clearpart --all

Hello,

I am creating a 2 new Linux distribution, one based on RHEL 4 Update 4 and the other one based on CentOS 4.4.
I use the same kickstart file for both.
In my kickstart file I use "clearpart --all", but during the installation of the RHEL, a message box still ask me if I want to delete all the partitions.
In fact it say (it is a translation from french of the message I saw few hours ago .. ) "Your partitions are not usable, do you want to delete everything?"
So the same kickstart file does not work exactly the same way with RHEL and CentOS.
Do you have an idea to solve this issue?
Best Regards