kickstart hangs at "Sending request for IP information for eth0"

I have run into a problem with the network installation via pxe as it is getting stuck trying to contact the dhcp server "Sending request for IP information for eth0". I believe it must be some configuration issue because it was previously working until I added a new OS using pxeos. Then I noticed my default file was rewritten loosing some modifications I made. I added back in the "ksdevice=eth0" as you can see here:

[root@mahi insors_ucs2]# cat /tftpboot/linux-install/pxelinux.cfg/default
default local
timeout 100
prompt 1