Kickstart fails mounting nfs source

All:

I have some old HP DL140s that I need to install.  The NICs on these servers do not support PXE therefore I have to boot from CDROM.  Once booted I key in "ks" and the server obtains its network information from DHCP but then immediately fails.  I see an error on the console"  mount: bad file number".  When I hit F3 I see that the real error is "failed to mount nfs source".

Has anyone successfully kickstarted a server by using NFS instead of PXE?

Thanks in advance.

Liz Brosch
Thomson Scientific & Healthcare
TSH Systems Services