From: "Philip Prindeville" <philipp_subx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 10:35 AM
Subject: Figuring package class

Hi.

I was trying to come up with a ks.cfg that excluded certain
packages but included others that weren't there by default
in the package class...  for instance, sendmail-cf and -wpa_supplicant,
but I can't tell which class they go into (@base-x???).

How do you tell?  All of this information must be in the .xml.gz
files in repodata/ directory...  But I can't figure out how to
interpret it.

Someone care to set me straight?

Thanks,

-Philip