Anyone Built a LIVECD + Kickstart

We have kickstart CD's we use that allow us to boot
and install several versions of RHEL from the one CD
using CGI's etc.   Bascially the idea is to have a
single CD the admins can carry with them, boot off of
to install any system using any of our currently
supported versions of RHEL.

I was thinking it would be cool to add something like
DamnSmall etc that they could use as a rescue toolkit
to have handy too on that CD.

After all I am using like 40MB right now just to
basically have a isolinux directory.

Just curious if anyone has done that yet.

---
Don Hoover
dxh@xxxxxxxxx