Re: Execution of commands in %post

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wednesday 22 March 2006 00:05, Dan Trainor wrote:
I completely agree.  However, for these installs, I cannot assume that
this install will have connectivity to grab such a script.  That's why
I'd like to do it all from %post in this manner.

Like I said, everything else works, except this "special" line.

Are you specifying the parser for the %post section? You can specify bash, or python or whathaveyou. It might be best to specify such a parser so that the content gets used in the correct way.

Hello again, Jesse -

I am not specifying a parser. As I've said, I've had my entire kickstart work up until this point. I don't think I'll plan on switching parsers at this point. I'm too stubborn, and have high hopes to a solution to this kind of problem, haha.

Thanks

--
- Dan Trainor
- id-Confirm, Inc.