Re: No network drivers for doing kickstart

Morning,

Your issue might possibly be because of the switch that the machines are connected too. Some (newer?) switches do some negotiations and speed tests before clearing the port for use, this can cause the DHCP to time out (as the network request doesn't get further than the port). I've had this problem on a few machines here, but our network engineer simply removed or decreased the timing for the port (sorry for the vague answer, but I havn't seen the operation myself yet), and that seemed to solve the problem

Hope that Helps,

Phil

Elizabeth.Brosch@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks for reply.  I don't know what my issue is but I am unable to get
past it.
Liz Brosch
TSH System Services
Philadelphia, PA  19104