Small image based on comps.xml alone?

Hello, all -

I've been working on a few different items lately, one of which I'm working on today. I'd like to build images which contain packages which are either directly or indirectly referenced via comps.xml, being dependencies of, or explicitly named packages, in comps.xml.

The reason I'm doing this is to first allow myself some degree of flexibility when adding my own packages to comps.xml and having them being installed, and also to slim down an install to under 1 complete CD.

I know that we've talked about comps.xml on the list in the past, but I don't think we've quite covered this aspect of things.

Thanks again for the time - it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-dant