Re: multiple driver disk over http

Patrick McMurchie wrote:
Hi,

I've been using the "driverdisk --source=http://..."; option in my
kickstart files, but have not been able to load multiple driver disks
this way (the first loads fine, but the second is ignored). I've
successfully used both driver disk images in seperate .ks files, but not
together-- is this a known issue? Is anyone else having this problem?

the relevant lines look like this:

driverdisk --source=http://whatever/dd1.img
driverdisk --source=http://whatever/dd2.img

I've considered merging the two disk images, but that would be
considerably less manageable for my purposes.
thanks,
patrick.

Hi, Patrick -

I was going to suggest merging them until I read farther down your post. This is something that I'll need to think about very shortly here. Please update us and let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
-dant