Re: ks.cfg crashes install

At Mon, 8 Aug 2005 it looks like Philip Rowlands composed:

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005, Gobbledegeek wrote:

Well in my case, anaconda crashes before first screen - screen blanks
immediately on crash. Works ok without ks. Is the sequence of commands
important in ks.cfg?

%packages should follow anaconda "commands"; %post should follow
%packages. Within these sections, order is irrelevent.

What error message do you see when anaconda crashes. What's the very
last thing to happen/print before the crash?

Hello Family,

I believe, from my experience, that if you go and look at the
console on screen <ALT>+<F3> it will show you the stdout of what
command was being issued when failure occurred and the previous
successful commands.  It's like a running "tail -f" on
/var/log/messages

Hope that helps.

--
Bill Schoolcraft