Re: Problems installing Fedora core 4 with kickstart

Philip,

When I reduce my package selection to the following, it works fine:

%packages
@ editors
@ system-tools
@ text-internet
@ dialup
kernel
grub
e2fsprogs
lynx
lvm2
sysstat

Philip Rowlands wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, Seun Wright wrote:

Everything works just fine until it gets to the section where it has to
install the packages, then it crashes.  I found out after some testing
that the issue has to do with the packages selected.  Could someone
please shed some light on my problem.

What's the error when it crashes? How did you determine it was related
to package selection?

Cheers,
Phil