FC4 Kickstart

I need help on FC4 KIckstart with updated rpms.

I tried to include the most recent updated rpms in the Kickstart, but I can’t find headers directory in Fedora Core 4 updates. There’re only repodata directory and xml files.

What I used to do for FC2 is merging the header files of updated rpms into base line headers directory, generate new list file, and Kickstart works well installing new rpms.

How could I merge the them together for FC4? Or is there different way to handle the situation?

Thanks,

Jian