Re: Can't find cdrom on boot

Dan Carpenter wrote:
On 7/8/05, Ian Leonard <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings,

I have built a custom install disk using FC2 on cd. When booting, all
goes well, the ks.cfg file is found but it fails when it tries to mount
the cd. I get a dialog box saying that the cd was not found in any of
the CDROM drives.

What does the .discinfo file say on your customized CDROM?

1120841598.592341
Fedora Core 2
i386
1
RedHat/base
RedHat/RPMS
RedHat/pixmaps

I have no idea what the first line is about.

(shot in the dark)

Thanks. Keep shooting.

regards,
dan

--
Ian Leonard

Please ignore spelling and punctuation - I did.