Can't find cdrom on boot

Greetings,

I have built a custom install disk using FC2 on cd. When booting, all goes well, the ks.cfg file is found but it fails when it tries to mount the cd. I get a dialog box saying that the cd was not found in any of the CDROM drives.

I see that on one of the VT's there is a message "Unable to load NLS charset utf8". I don't know if that's anything to do with it.

I realise this is not much to go on but any advice would be appreciated. I guess the next step will be to recompile anaconda with more diagnostics.

--
Ian Leonard

Please ignore spelling and punctuation - I did.