Re: kickstart waits when machines have two network cards

ha haha wrote:
Hi,
 I try to begin unattended kickstart installation for
FC4 onto my machine but it fails, because
unfortunately the machine has e two network cards and
so the kickstart hangs for manual input, to select
which network card to continue.

 Is there a way to specify a network card explicitly
to grasp ks.cfg for NFS installation?

Yes:

network --device eth0 --bootproto dhcp