Re: ks] Automated kickstart of remote machine

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Dan Trainor wrote:

I guess what I'm asking here is what are my options in an effort to
kickstart this machine remotely?  Is there a process which I can hack at
grub a little bit to load some additional kickstart paramaters next time
it boots, and at that time, it would begin the kickstart?  Is that how
it's done in this situation?

Exact method for this with grub:
   http://www.owlriver.com/tips/hands-off/
	(method C)

General discussion of kickstart and anaconda methods:
   http://www.owlriver.com/tips/pxe-install/

Please ask if you need any clarifications in the outlines.

- Russ Herrold