Re: Device Parameter in Kickstart File

Ronald Reed wrote:
I have a kickstart file that has 5 device parameters in the file. They
look like this:

device scsi aacraid
device scsi megaraid
device scsi aic7xxx
device eth e100
device eth tg3

This is done with a kernel boot time parameter of 'expert noprobe', so
that the aacraid module will be loaded first. This works, except it
appears that it only pays attention to the first device parameter. The
megaraid and aic7xxx module are never loaded. Has anyone else used the
device parameter and got multiple ones working?

Ron -

I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but what if you were to try to specify them all on one line, or on one line specified by commas, or some such. I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks
-dant