Options for grabbing kickstart

I have a question regarding what are the different ways a kickstart can be called using the fedora core rescue cd.

We currently are using nfs, however due to recent nfs dameon issues with our file servers we are looking to switch over to either afs or samba. More likely afs. My question what are the different ways the kickstart can be called from the fedora core. Is there a way to call it from a http source or any other networked source. For example: ks=http://pathtodomain/kickdirectory/ks.cfg
Something like that.  We are basically looking for any alternatives to nfs.

Thanks,
Nate Steffan
begin:vcard
fn:Nathaniel Steffan
n:Steffan;Nathaniel
org:University of Minnesota;School of Mathmatics
adr:206 Church St. S.E.;;Room 11;Minneapolis;MN;55455;USA
email;internet:nate@xxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Systems Staff
tel;work:(612) 625-4895
tel;cell:(952) 994-5399