Re: how to prevent Mozilla from being installed?

On Apr 6, 2005 12:53 PM, Stephen Mah <steve.mah@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For some reason Mozilla is being install during a kickstart installation.

I've check the comps.xml file to make sure it's marked as optional or
removed completely.

I do see that the rpm "devhelp" requires mozilla. It's listed under
x-software-dev. Can I remove this?

If you aren't  going to need the help packages I don't see why not.

BTW:Last time I checked Mozilla was a dependancy of Gnome as well.

--
Christopher Hotchkiss
(813)960-9273