Kickstart problems...

I have been spending way too much time trying to get a functional pxe kickstart server going.  I’ve been through at least 4 or 5 howtos on this and still come up to the same end each time.  The problem is…

The new system loads it’s kernel from the server using PXE with no problem, but then it insists on trying to get a DHCP address (dynamic).  I have in my dhcpd.conf a static IP for the host, based on MAC but this seems only to work for the first step of the PXE boot.

What am I doing wrong? (I know, it’s a loaded question).

My entire PXE config is at http://thehostedbox.com/~rmckenzi/pxe-kickstart/server.tgz

What I’ve included in the file (for those that have time to have a look for me) is /etc/dhcpd.conf and the entire /tftpboot/ directory (minus the actual initrd.img and vmlinuz images from the FC3 directory.

I can only think it’s something simple that I’m missing or have done wrong.  It would be greatly appreciated for anyone that can have a look and offer some advice.

Cheers!!!

Robert McKenzie
UNIX Support
CSR