Kickstart post shutdown and CD-Rom eject?

Title: Kickstart post shutdown and CD-Rom eject?

Hi guys.

I'm trying to get the post of my kickstart to eject the CD. More importantly, I'd like to have the system shutdown cleanly instead of rebooting, or just sitting there.

I haven't been able to eject using any of the methods I've seen around, this one doesn't work, but it the best attempt I've seen...

http://linuxgazette.net/105/nielsen.html

As for shutting down, can't seem to get it working at all.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

- Chris